With so much gaga going on about Women Empowerment and Women getting back to workforce, it just struck me – why there are no similar forums for men? Do they need no empowerment? Do they need no ‘getting back to work’? As I seek answers to these questions, a few more questions came to my mind!
- Why is it that men never fight for their rights or equality?
- Why men never even try competing with women to become better homemakers?
- Why men are never looking out for help-groups to get him back to a job even if he loses one?
- So why do you think only women are in the rat race?
- Are all the men content with what they have in their lives?
Maybe men are left out! Or they are too busy to be fighting for their rights!!! Maybe they seriously feel they have no chance competing to be better homemakers! Maybe they seriously don’t bother about the need to compete and show the world that they are real achievers!!! Maybe they are too focused to bother about getting help!
Is that so, or am I missing something? I would love to know what you think on this..